RCL has been formed from BIRDS GROUP, a renowned name in Garments Sector of Bangladesh, with the vision to consign quality services in information technology sector for local and international marketplaces.
Our goal is to be an organization, which ensures building ERP solutions, web based application maintaining standard quality to bring about wealth that can be used for the benefit of mankind.
Our aim is generate profit for our clients, employees through developing innovative, distinguished standard software solutions and web based applications by working with dedication, we will be a socially responsible entity.
As we know the prime responsibility of a company is generating profits, companies can at the same time contribute to social and environmental objectives through integrating corporate social responsibility as a strategic investment into their core business strategy, management instruments and their operations more efficiently using information technology.
We are very passionate to the endless possibilities and the strength of the people of Bangladesh specially in the IT sector. Runner Cyberilnk regards corporate social responsibility, as a ‘complementary’ combination of ethical and responsible corporate behavior, as well as a commitment towards generating greater benefit for the society by addressing the development needs of the country and of our people.
Runner Cyberlink provides training, learning and working environment, management-employee relations which can have a direct impact on productivity. It opens a way of managing change and reconciling social development with improved competitiveness. Not only had the work related technical trainings but also various social, environmental, communication, healthcare, women empowerment etc. trainings for our employees are a regular event in Runner Cyberlink. Runner Cyberlink is proud of its responsible recruitment practices, involving in particular non-discriminatory practices. We are an equal opportunity organization and we also facilitate the recruitment of people from ethnic minorities, older workers, women and the long-term unemployed and people at disadvantage, which is why we beleive, in a developing country like Bangladesh; despite all the challenges of global competitiveness, we can cope with other developed nations with better and enhaced performance.
Born on 1940, Engr. Mustafa Anwar pursued Civil Engineering from BUET (Former name Ahsanullah University). He has started business in 1975 with engineering expertise by launching Civil and General Constructors Ltd. (CGC). He has successful rising paths in Bank, Construction, Manpower, Agriculture, Hospital, Medical College, Educational Institutes, Garments, IT and in numerous sectors.
His visionary efforts were crowned with success, through the innovative Banking Software for Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited, which is first and only one in banking segment having full Islamic Sharia based Banking; and developed in Bangladesh under his leadership. He is a sponsored Director and also the Chairman of the Bank, which is renowned as the largest private bank in Bangladesh.
He is holding various responsible positions in Islami Bank, Al Barakah Foundation, Islami Bank Foundation, Ibn-Sina Trust and its’ other institutes. He has, in his past, served as the Committee Chairman of Bangladesh Garment Manufactures & Exporters Association (BGMEA). He owns one of the biggest Garments Industry in country, named Birds Group.
The group’s phenomenal success over the years has been due to Engr. Mustafa Anwar’s intonation of “grow with time” through quality and commitment. His focus on research and development has enabled all the concerns he involved to develop products or services for consumers that offer great value for money. He also owns Runner Cyberlink Ltd. (RCL) with the vision to grow a strong international presence to address the needs and requirements of the information technology based marketplaces.
Professor and Head of Department of CSE (Computer Science & Engineering) Department, BUET
Academic Qualifications: He has completed his Ph. D. at 1986 from School of Information Science and Technology, The Flinders University of South Australia. (Degree awarded in 1988)
Career Highlights: Journals: He has several journal published in global IT community regarding literature in Computer, Mathematics, Statistics, Applications etc.
Books: Several computer related books has been published for university level education.
Conference in Abroad: He has attended several world renowned conference, seminar, meetings and institutes.Research Paper: He has several research papers, among them “Research and Co-curricular Activities of Computer Students and Its Importance to Nation Building” is one of the especial.
- Professor of CSE Department in BUET from 1997.
- He was Head of CSE Department in BUET from 1996 to 2000.
- Involved in development of computer science syllabus of almost all universities.
- Expert Member of Selection Boards of Jahangirnagar, Shahjalal, Khulna, North South and other Universities.
- Worked as consultant for computerization of Titas Gas Company, Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited, Jiban Bima Corporation, Election
- Commission, Bureau of Statistics, Dhaka Stock Exchange, Chittagong Stock Exchange, Export Promotion Bureau, Social Marketing Company.
- Serves as adviser to different computerization projects of national interest like Bangladesh Bank.
- Serves as adviser to Support to ICT Projects for e-Governance.
Professor of CSE (Computer Science & Engineering) Department, BUET
Academic Qualifications : He has completed his Ph. D. in Computer Science from University of Victoria, Canada at 2002.
Career Highlights : Publications: 8 journal and 30 conference papers.
Thesis Supervision: 15 Masters students from 2002 to 2008.
Published Books: 3 books on Statistics from Higher Secondary and Tertiary level.
Employment History :
- Professor of CSE Department in BUET.
- Consultants for computerization in Cabinet Division, Support to ICT Task Force, Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited, DESA, Janata Bank, Agrani Bank, Mercantile Bank, Brac Bank, Dhaka Stock Exchange, Rajuk, Bashundhara Group, Birds Group and Tele Barta.
- Involved in System Analysis, Design, Tender Vetting, Tender Evaluation, S/W Development, Testing of different Software Projects.
Dr. Reaz Ahmed
Assistant Professor of CSE (Computer Science & Engineering) Department, BUET
Academic Qualifications :He has completed his Ph. D. in Computer Science from University of Waterloo, Canada at 2007
Career Highlights : Publications: 13 publications. Research: 4 research papers.
Employment History :
- Assistant Professor of CSE Department in BUET.
- Guest Lecturer, Military Institute of Science and Technology, Bangladesh till 2003.
- Lecturer, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh till 2003.
- Software Engineer, Uniqa Inc. till 2000.
- Programming Contest Coach, East West University, Bangladesh till 1999.
Our core team has a strong technical background. Its out of the box creative instincts and professional skill helped it to develop complex and sophisticated applications that can speed up and simplify the business critical processes of your organization.
Every member of our core technical team has substantial experience in software development, web development and business / technology consulting. Each member has held the responsibility for the development of large-scale software projects across a variety of industries and using a variety of programming languages and technology platforms to implement solutions. Diverse business knowledge and insight accompanies their technical skills.
Kh. Aminul Islam (Head of IT)
He has the capacity to blow the dust away from the concern aided by the winds of IT. He has had extensive experience with multi-channel in IT sector. He has performed as Project Head in so many projects for numbers of organization. He has very good knowledge on complete information communication sector. He is dedicated; goal oriented personality. Several years of experience in different concerns and provided lot of solution to those concerns and/or for the concerns has aided him with firmed gripped uttermost person in IT arena.
RCL has quite a team full of intelligent, highly skilled and committed programmers. They are Microsoft Certified .Net / Web Development professionals. The Development Team is tirelessly working to create new web based software as well as upgrading the old ones. This team is the core of the operation. These programmers have the nerve to create something radical and new as well as troubleshoot any problem that comes in their way.
- Md. Tarikul Islam (Sr. Group Leader – Software)
- Md. Shahadat Hossain (Jr. Web Programmer)
- AL FOYSHAL (Web Programmer)
- MD. KABIR HASSAN (Web Programmer)
- Md. Golam Mostafa (Web Programmer)
- Md. Mahmudur Rahman (Web Programmer)
- MD. NIAMUL ISLAM (Web Programmer)
- Md. Yeasin Ahmed (Jr. Web Programmer)
- Mohammad Lukman Hakim Mullah (Jr. Web Programmer)
- Md.Sherajul Islam (Jr. Web Programmer)
Marketing Team is a vital wing for any institution. No product is a good product, unless it is presented in the proper way and marketed to the right person! This sort of team requires a man of experiences, visions and who is absolutely a people person. Apel Mahmud, the head of this wing and his team are fiercely working to create road maps for something new based on the current needs. This is the brain of the operation, where the market is analyzed and filtered. Apel Mahmud makes sure that the team thinks of something that can make a difference, yet fruitful for both RCL and its’ Clients. Thus, he eliminates the wastage of manpower and creates a bridge between the Client and the RCL.
Implementation Team is the bridge between the Development Team and the Client. This team is responsible for conveying the messages from the Client to the Development Team. For instance, once the Client or the Management of a business is faced with a problem that they can not fathom or solve, Implementation Team comes to the rescue. They are the first ones that are briefed about the problem and from there they convey the message to the Development Team for to solve or troubleshoot it. RCL has an Implementation Team that is consisted of professionals that are always on communication with the Client to make sure that their requirements are met!
- Md Moshiur Rahman (Implementation Executive)
- Md. Shahidul Haque Pappu ( Jr. Executive)
- Md. Hafizur Rahman ( Jr. Executive )
- Md. Aktarul Islam ( Jr. Executive )
- Md. Monir Hossain (Jr. Executive)
RCL has a Support Team filled with experienced and skilled support engineers. They have a vast knowledge on computer hardware and network system. They are continuously advising and supporting RCL with new Intel and to the right direction.
- Abu Sayeed Md. Farooque (Deputy Manager)
- Md. Rakibul Islam Rajib (Assistant Manager)
- Md. Murad Hussain (Executive)
- Nurul Huda Shiplu (Jr. Executive)
- Suruj Mia (Jr. Executive)